Thursday 10 October 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #88 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

12-2pm Foundations of Computing 2 lecture
One of the most ironic things that has constantly happened to me during uni is that whenever I start the latest, I am late. So, today I start at 12pm which is the latest in my timetable. One would think with less traffic and more time to get ready one would be on time. However, it’s the complete opposite for me. Whenever I start at 9am I somehow manage to get to uni on time but the days I start later than that are more complicated.

Anyway, what can I say about these lectures other than they’re extremely vague and it would concern me how little I am actually learning if I didn’t have the knowledge that you can choose which questions you want to do in the exam, thereby eliminating the need to learn this vague topic altogether.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...