Thursday 10 October 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #87 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

9-11am Practical Experiences in Programming practical 
These labs are literally becoming a means of doing some last-minute tweaking for the C++ coursework due the next day and that's all I have to say about that.

12-3pm Practical Experiences in Programming lecture 
The content covered in these lectures is becoming a bit overwhelming to be completely honest. It's not even because C++ is annoying but also due to the length of the lecture itself. 3 hours is way too much for one sitting and there's no two ways about it.

4-6pm Software Engineering Group Project practical 
This lab consisted of more PHP work which I have not done at all since I've been busy with other coursework. I don't know whose bright idea it was to put the two most coursework heavy modules in the same semester. Anyway, at least next semester will be less taxing in that aspect.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...