Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #76 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

It’s actually coming to the point in the semester where everyone is drowning in coursework. The second Data Structures coursework was released today so that takes the total of current assignments due to 4. Database Systems is due by the end of the week and the programming and software engineering module projects are due near the end of the semester.

The interesting thing is the sort of situation occurred in the first semester too but I was a lot more organised so I got everything done sooner, rather than later. This semester is a completely different story. I don’t where I lost it but, my motivation to do any work whatsoever has diminished significantly since the holidays.

Regardless, it’s crunch time so I have to find it again quickly otherwise there’ll be consequences that will most definitely cause me to rue the days I wasted not doing work.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...