Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #74 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Now that the process of “backtracking” my blogs is in full flow, I can’t even keep track of what days I actually attended university. This wouldn’t have been a problem in the first semester, where I only missed a day, or maybe two. This semester however, I’ve missed more days than I’d care to count.

Regardless, I didn’t do it for no reason. After all, you’re paying 9K or more year for uni so missing days only works against you. So, it’s important to attend everyday otherwise, what’s the point?

Naturally, there will be occurrences throughout the year that will make it difficult for you to attend but, I’d strongly advise to attend whenever possible. Also, depending on if your uni checks attendance, you pretty much have to attend a certain amount of classes/labs/lectures etc. so you don’t end up on their “blacklist”.

No seriously, one of my friends who is an international student never attends and he actually got a letter stating they would revoke his student visa should he continue not attending. Anyway, as aforementioned, the seriousness of the matter varies with your uni but you should attend simply because you’re paying for it.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...