Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #73 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Now that the semester is but weeks away from ending I’ve just realised how quick this year has gone. Technically, it’s not over until the dreaded summer exams are sat in May but still, the year has progressed far quicker than initially assessed at the start of the year.

I guess when you get into the swing of things the weeks really fly by. In fact, I can still remember my very first lecture despite it being so long ago. The same can’t be said for any year in school. Lessons were ubiquitous and not much changed throughout the year so it’s hard to designate any special importance to the first lesson of the year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that lectures don’t get mundane but I suppose it’s because it was my very first lecture ever that I remember it so well. Plus, in school, all your teachers are constantly droning on about the importance of achieving the best grades possible whereas in university, it is seldom the same.

Anyways, that was today’s insight. Be sure to check out tomorrow’s post!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...