Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #72 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Even though I’m blogging these in reverse order now since I’m so behind I can’t help but include some interesting extracts from the present every once in a while. For instance, last week I was stressing about getting my assignments done and here I am just waiting for the semester to end now that I’ve pretty much finished them.

Anyway, I think it’s important to manage your time effectively so you don’t bogged down with work as the semester progresses. I can’t say I’ve followed this advice entirely but I will definitely try to implement it for next year when things are bound to get more difficult.

That’s all for today, be sure to check out tomorrow’s post too!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...