Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #71 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

One thing I’ve realised about some modules this year is that they actually don’t cover a lot of content but since they’re supposed to last a semester, they’re stretched out unnecessarily to do so. 

That isn’t necessarily a bad thing if the “filler” is somewhat interesting but, if it isn’t, which is this case in most instances then, it drags the module from a good one to the point where you hate it. That’s my take on it anyway.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...