Friday 8 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #62 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Another day, another coursework set. Yeah, it’s that time of the semester when the assignments start being set. Today’s one was the first coursework for data structures. It doesn’t look too hard but there’s already the pair programming and software engineering projects I have to worry about. The database systems coursework should be set soon too so things are going to get hectic to say the least.

Anyway, today’s 2-hour pair programming lab turned out to be a normal lab since my partner didn’t turn up. Still, I got a substantial amount of work done which leads me to believe this assignment is actually quite doable with one person, the only reason it’s a pair programming one is simply to experience this commonly used practice in industry.

Hopefully, I can complete this by the weekend, so I can move on to my other assignments. I already know this is going to be highly unlikely since I finished the last coursework on the last day before the deadline. Although, that coursework was considerably longer than this one, or so it seems.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...