Friday 8 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #63 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I don’t know why but it seems every time I start early I actually have the decency to arrive on time but whenever I start in the afternoon, I’m late 9 times out of 10. This was the case today. The day started with a 1pm programming lecture and I was late by a few minutes. Not a big deal I know, but, as I’m sure I’ve mentioned before, I never used to be like this in primary or secondary school.

Anyway, in the following database systems lecture which covered SQL, there was a new lecturer. The only reason I’m mentioning this is because despite the content being essentially a revision of A-level, the lecturer was one of the few who made things interesting. It’s probably because he’s relatively young and therefore, full of energy.

Regardless, he’s definitely a serious contender for my lecturer of the year. That’s all for today, be sure to check out tomorrow’s post InShaAllah.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...