Friday 8 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #61 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The third assignment for the programming module was assigned today and unlike the previous two, this was a pair programming coursework. Just a quick recap, the first one was about a property viewer app and the second, about an adventure game.

Anyway, this one is about a predator-prey simulator and we are required to select a partner for the assignment who is in our lab classes. While I’m at it, I may as well let you guys know about the 4th assignment which, despite not being released anytime soon, is quite evidently a group project.

In regard to the day itself, it was a weird one to be sure. I somehow misread my timetable and thought my 9am data structures lab actually began at 10am. So, I arrived an hour late. I guess this is what happens when you only have one 9am start per 2 weeks, you completely forget you ever start at 9 in the first place.

Contrastingly, I had seven 9am starts per 2 weeks last semester. This reminds me, I still need to do a review of all the first semester modules. That’s all for today.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...