Monday 14 January 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #49 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today’s exam was the last of the semester and all I could think of was that weekend that ensued after it would be over. I initially thought that the Elementary Logic with Applications would prove to be the most difficult, not because the content is hard but because I revised very little for it since at the end of the day, it’s “just” logic.

One thing that is true and somewhat reassuring is that with this module, most questions are verifiable via truth tables so you can have peace of mind for the most part. Others, are quite somewhat ambiguous so you’ll never really know if you got it right until you get your results.

Anyways, this exam was also 2 hours long and had 15 mcqs worth 10 marks each. Even though I was familiar with the exam rubric beforehand, I was still quite surprised at how a relatively mathematical module can be completely based on mcqs.

All in all, it turned out to be quite straightforward indeed. That’s all for now.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...