Monday 14 January 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #50 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The first day of the semester was underwhelming to say the least. Maybe I built it up too much in my mind which is why it ended up being so ordinary but, I digress. For some reason, the timetable indicated a 2-hour Data Structures lecture followed by an hour’s tutorial but in actuality, it ended being a really boring 3-hour lecture.

Perhaps it was because I already knew about recursion so found the content rather elementary, hence my inability to pay attention for the most part. Regardless, I hope the labs for this module prove interesting otherwise the semester looks very bleak based on the introductory lecture alone.

On the plus side, I have managed to acquire a seat on the train which is a rarity, especially during peak hours. Tomorrow on the other hand, is going to be one of the most pointless days of the year. I only have a 30-minute discussion with my personal tutor and that’s it. Literally.

So, I spend an hour travelling to university and an hour going home just to attend half an hour’s worth of God knows what. In fact, it’s going to be so pointless that I could actually make tomorrow’s post today. At least my timetable has improved significantly this semester, instead of seven 9am starts per fortnight I now only have 1 which is a big plus. Anyway, that’s pretty much it for now.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...