Monday 10 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #40 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Well, this is essentially the last week of the semester since no new content is covered next week. The last week of the semester is dedicated to revision and of course, the programming class test on the 13th of December (which is also the last day of term for me).

Today wasn’t as productive as it could’ve been, mainly due to being exhausted by the programming assignment submitted the previous day. Plus, there wasn’t really anything of immediate importance anyway. 

All that remains in the semester is a couple of lab assignments for the Computer Systems module and the aforementioned test. I’m actually writing this a week late, so I can hardly remember what happened last Monday anyway other than the fact that it was raining a lot. And by a lot, I mean A LOT. 

Everyone either had an umbrella, a raincoat, or both whilst I simply embraced the pouring rain with none of those. For some reason, I seem to be the only one who actually enjoys walking in the rain, but I digress.

That’s all for today, be sure to check out the next day’s post too!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...