Monday 10 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #41 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today I was really late, partly due to my own fault but also due to the delays on the train. I don’t get how I can come on time for 9ams but for a 3pm lecture, I walk in half an hour late. This was also the penultimate Computer Systems lecture so it actually ended half an hour early since all the content that remained for the day was reasonably short.

So, doing the math you can easily work out I only went for essentially an hour. I was somewhat relieved that the lecture ended early so I could beat the rush hour traffic but then I realised, my train home might be having delays too. Luckily, that wasn’t the case.

Besides, at this point I only had 7 teaching days left so I just wanted the holidays to start already. Now that I think of it, Christmas holidays aren’t really holidays anymore with January exams but, at least I don’t have to waste about 2 hours a day travelling.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...