Tuesday 4 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #37 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Okay, so let’s get straight into it. By this time, if memory serves of course, I had implemented all the base functionality required for an improved version of the game. This included refactoring some of the base code as well as creating some new classes to extend the game.

The thing about coding games is that it can be really repetitive to do so. However, I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy doing this project. Programming, at times, can be really fun. 

It’s like solving a puzzle step by step but it does get mildly annoying when you get stuck and even more infuriating when you have to search through 1000s of lines of code for an elusive logic error. When you find the bug though, or if you find it I should say, it’s extremely satisfying.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...