Tuesday 4 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #36 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

It’s been too long, literally. I’m like 10 days behind on these blogs and today’s severe train delay finally woke me up I guess (and yes, I was late). Anyway, I think I’m going to start from last Monday and work my way towards the present.

Truth be told, the programming assignment we had was literally taking up all my time, so I completely forgot about posting. However, now that it’s all done, I can continue on posting on a regular basis InShaAllah. In actuality it was completed on Sunday, so I missed Monday’s and Tuesday’s posts for basically no reason.

Now that I think of it, I can hardly remember what happened in any of the days of last week so I have no clue how to actually write this post. I guess for once, I can write about what I did outside uni for once since I actually remember that stuff.

Anyways, I started my assignment a week late due to some bizarre reason which is why it occupied all my time last week. I may have mentioned this in previous blogs but, the programming assignment was to make a text-based adventure game akin to “World of Zuul”.

In fact, the base code received for the assignment was for the aforementioned game and we had to improve it to make the game more interesting. So, I guess what I’ll do for the remaining “catch up” posts is talk about the assignment which will prove useful to all of you I hope.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...