Friday 5 October 2018

Ayat Of The Day: Al Fatihah (The Opener) 1:1-7

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

In case you haven't noticed from the first sentence in every single one of my posts or you overlooked the fact that it says Muslim in my blog name, allow me to enlighten you to the fact that I'm Muslim!

Anyway now that the boring stuff is over with, I've been wanting to do this for a very long time now (since the beginning of university to be precise) with the intention to complete the Quran in images by the time I graduate InShaAllah.

Don't worry I'm still continuing my daily blogs on university life but now you'll get 2 posts a day instead of one InShaAllah. So, without further ado here's the first post of this series:




















And as always, hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...