Thursday 4 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #7 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!


Day 7 can be summarised as an absolute shambles to use the London vernacular. Remember when I mentioned about leaving earlier the longer you travel in day 6’s post? Yep, you know what I’m talking about. If only I had told myself that to avoid being late for the first time.

When it comes to being late, you can either do 2 things: A) walk as quick as you can or run to make up time lost on transport where saving time is impossible or B) don’t rush, you can’t be late twice right? Yes, I got that from a meme. So I decided to do a bit of both. I walked, but done it at a slightly quickened pace. Ingenious huh, I get the best of both worlds; being late and rushing for no reason.

Anyway when I finally arrived to the first programming practical I didn't miss anything (thankfully). They were just going through introductions and I arrived just in time to introduce myself.

The 2 hour practical itself was a waste of time in my not so humble opinion. The whole practical consisted of going through some Java exercises in the course textbook which were rather elementary to say the least.

I'd rather not go into how dull it was so I'm going to end this post with a positive end note since the journey home was very smooth indeed. 

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...