Wednesday 17 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #15 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

Day 15 was short and sweet to utilise the common phrase. Well, it wasn’t that sweet but definitely short in that there was only a lecture on computer systems on 2 hours which covered assembly language (something I was already familiar with) then followed the tutorial for an hour which I didn’t see the point of going to.

I think after the reading week, which starts at the end of next week, I’ll start staying for the tutorials since things are definitely getting a bit tougher. I don’t have much else to say but since I still have 10 stops to go on the train (somehow, I got a seat during peak hours) I’ll just think of something else to say.

On second thoughts, I’ll just keep this post short and sweet.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...