Thursday 18 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #16 (ADITLOAKCCS)

Before I start, let me warn those of you are doing A level Computer Science. Yes, it covers a lot of content which will be repeated at university so you’ll already be ahead of the pack. However, it’s very easy to start labouring under the delusion that everything you learn will be simple as well. 

I stopped myself before this happened to me. It can be so easy to fall behind on work since you think you’re a "know it all" but take my word for it, doing the work even if you know it definitely helps.

Anyway, I just had a 2 hour lab on programming so there’s not much to talk about other than the fact that assignment we’ve been given looks pretty OK. I want to get it out of the way but, I don’t want to rush either so the optimal solution is to do it on the weekend.

Short day so short post. Deal with it.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...