Thursday 18 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #17 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

This is day 17’s post I believe which went pretty well all things considered. To be completely honest, I don’t remember most of what was taught in the 2 lectures I had today on programming and foundations of computing.

But that’s ok, otherwise why does lecture capture exist right? Actually, it’s not ok. It’s a complete waste of time attending lectures and not bothering to pay attention so don’t do what I did today. To be frank, my mind wanders a lot but I can control it usually.

Today however, it was a different story. I don’t know whether it’s being burnt out already (it’s barely been 4 weeks yet) or just general carelessness. Anyway, today’s content in both lectures was pretty similar to A level stuff so I should be fine.

In terms of the coursework that is currently due, I’m nearly done on the elementary logic quiz which didn’t take as long as anticipated but for the programming module assignment it’s a different story completely.

I haven’t even started. Not that that’s a bad thing since it’s due in 2 weeks but I guess I just haven’t found the time or motivation yet. No excuses for the weekend however, I must grind my way through whatever problems the program in the assignment presents.

Sounds pretty doable but it will be dull no doubt. On the positive side of things, tomorrow’s Friday which means I only have a 1 hour tutorial on foundations of computing at 9am and then the weekend begins.

That’s all for today, tomorrow’s post will probably be extremely short but who knows, something interesting might happen out of the blue.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...