Friday 20 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science Questions By Topic: SQL

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Here's the questions by topic resource for SQL. I decided to use the old H047/H447 spec exam questions as well for this since the syllabus is practically the same bar a few new structures used in the old spec.

Anyway, these questions are all really good practice especially since there's not that many in the new spec so far so you've got to work with the bare minimum really. I've done the same for the ERD resource which I'll post tomorrow InShaAllah.

Here's the link: SQL

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...