Saturday 21 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science Questions By Topic: ERD

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

This is the 7th resource in this series if memory serves and it's got all the exam questions for entity relationship diagrams or as I like to abbreviated them, ERDs. Anyway, there's quite a few questions from the old spec exams which are relevant so I included those as well.

As far as the technical topics remaining in this series, there's only pseudocode, OOP and the binary stuff left. Not sure how i'm going to go about making those since there's loads of questions from the old spec so finding the right ones for the new spec might prove to be a bit tedious.

Here's the link: ERD

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...