Sunday 15 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science June 2017 Exam Papers & Markschemes H446/01 Computer Systems + H446/02 Algorithms & Programming

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today's post is the one I've been hinting about for the past couple of days. Thanks to an anonymous reader, I have the opportunity to share the 2017 A level papers along with their respective mark schemes. 

I already have the 2017 AS papers which you can find here but they don't have mark schemes yet so if anyone would like to come forward with those it would be greatly appreciated. 

Anyway, I think i'm going to make a post of all the exam papers so you can view them all in one place. Without further ado, here's the June 2017 exam papers for both components with their mark schemes:



Also, be sure to check out all my resources (42 so far) in this "Big list" I made here.

As always, Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...