Saturday 14 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science Questions By Topic: HTML

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

This is the 5th resource in this series which means it's reached the halfway point (at least for the technical side of things). I've noticed how some topics which I think of as more technical than theoretical have quite a bit of theory in them so I've basically included everything related to said topics.

Also, for the last 5 I've decided to include exam questions from the old spec papers as well. Just a reminder of those topics that appear in both the old and new spec: Pseudocode, Object-Oriented, SQL, Entity Relationship Diagrams and of course number representation and bases.

Anyway that can all wait for next week InShaAllah but tomorrow i'm going to be sharing something really big InShaAllah so stay tuned!

Here's the link: HTML

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...