Sunday 1 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science Grade Boundaries

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I made this resource a few days ago (no idea why I didn't share it earlier but anyways) which basically has all the grade boundaries for both the new and legacy spec papers. Some papers such as the sample, practice and specimen papers don't have grade boundaries so I put some suggested boundaries.

I was going to make this into 2 separate PDFs (one for the new spec papers and the other for the legacy ones) but then decided to just make separate tables all in one document. I'll keep this updated as each year passes InShaAllah. 

Here's the link: Grade Boundaries

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...