Friday 6 April 2018

OCR A Level Computer Science Questions By Topic: Little Man Computer Instruction Set

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I'm starting a new series of resources which as you can probably figure out by the title, is grouping all exam questions by topic from all the sample/specimen/practice/past papers of the new and legacy specifications. 


I also intend to make a model answers series for all the technical topics which will work through each question step by step. Anyway, before I get ahead of myself here's the first of many resources to come InShaAllah. 

I was initially going to do this in specification order but then thought to get the 10 technical topics out of the way. The first 10 topics (not in any particular order) I'll be covering in this series InShaAllah are:

  1. Pseudocode
  2. Object-Oriented
  3. HTML
  4. CSS
  5. JavaScript
  6. Little Man Computer Instruction Set
  7. SQL
  8. Boolean Algebra
  9. Entity Relationship Diagrams
  10. Number Representation & Bases
Here's the link: LMC


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...