Sunday 25 March 2018

My New (And Final) Logo

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I know I already made and revealed my logo last week but to be completely honest, I thought it was a bit too complex so I decided to make something simpler. My new logo has no references whatsoever to programming or computer science.

As you can see below; it starts of by simply stating "The Muslim CompSci" and below that are the initials of that (TMC) which you can work out if you look closely enough. At the bottom is my name in Arabic and that's it. Plain and simple.

I think I'll still hang on to my old one since I did take quite a bit of time to make it. In regards to my posting schedule, I've been posting very irregularly lately because I've been really busy quite frankly. I can't guarantee any posts or resources for a while but rest assured I still plan on making resources as soon as I get some time.




















Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...