Sunday 11 February 2018

Yet Another Link To An OCR A Level Computer Science Resource For Component 1

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

After struggling in vain to get the next resource for my new revision series out in time for today's post I decided to just link another decent resource for only 3 quid. It only covers Component 1 but hey, it's better than nothing.

Realistically speaking, the last 6 resources of my revision series should be done before the end of this month. They're taking a little longer to make than anticipated and I don't want to rush them so you're just going to have to wait. The next one is on Boolean Algebra which should be out next week InShaAllah.

Here's the link: Component 1 Notes

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...