Saturday 10 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.3.2(d)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Here's the third resource of my new revision series which covers SQL. I should've mentioned this in my first post of this series but you're going to have to download these presentations to view them properly. 

On Google Drive, or any other app that I've tried for that matter except PowerPoint, some of the content doesn't show up and some of it isn't formatted correctly so for the optimal viewing experience, just use PowerPoint. Anyway, That's 3 done and only 6 to go!

Here's the link: SQL

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...