Friday 16 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.4.3

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The 4th resource of my new revision series is on Boolean Algebra and covers pretty much the whole of section 1.4.3 of the specification. This one has 10 examples adapted from exam questions with a bit of theory at the beginning. 

I didn't focus too much on the content since my other resource on Boolean Algebra covers pretty much everything you need to know in detail so be sure to check that out as well here

Here's the link: Boolean Algebra

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...