Saturday 3 February 2018

Official OCR Textbooks & Endorsed Resources

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

After conceding defeat to getting today's resource for my revision series ready in time, I've decided to share some resources that OCR have endorsed instead. I think it's just taking some time for me to get to grips with how I really want these resources structured.

On one hand, I want to fill them up with loads of worked examples but then I realised that's not really a pragmatic approach (for now at least). I still intend to continue my new revision series but I think I'll start by making the resources relatively short and then in the next iteration make them longer InShaAllah. 

Anyways, back to today's post. I've already said a couple of times in my posts that I don't get how some resources get endorsed since they're not very good. I've seen a lot of free resources and ones that aren't endorsed that are much better than the ones that are. 

Anyway, I digress. All the endorsed resources by OCR (in case you're interested) can be found on their website here.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...