Sunday 4 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.3.2(a)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Turns out I could've got this ready for yesterday's post after all had I not given up so easily. Anyway, I've decided (for the initial versions) to just focus on delivering the technical knowledge needed to do these questions with only a handful of examples and in "version 2.0" I'll add more worked examples to each resource InShaAllah.

I'm just about done with the SQL resource for this series as well but you'll have to wait till next week for that (although the more intuitive among you may have realised once I complete a resource I upload it to the shared Drive folder with all my other resources so you can access it there beforehand).

Here's the link: Entity Relationship Diagrams

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...