Friday 9 February 2018

A Link To An OCR A Level Computer Science Textbook For Component 1

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Was going to post the SQL guide for my revision series but decided to share that tomorrow InShaAllah. Anyway, I can't really give a review on this resource like I have with others on this blog since I've never used it but i'm told it's really good and at £12.50 I must admit it's not too expensive either.

You can check out a preview if you're not sure (although the preview shows very little) but anyways, I just wanted to get the word out. 

Here's the link: Computer Science Textbook

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...