Saturday 17 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.3.4(a) HTML

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I was initially tempted to do all the guides on the web technologies (HTML, CSS and JavaScript) section as one resource since they're all mapping to spec point 1.3.4(a), but then I decided to just alter the names for each of my resources in this series to include the names of topics they cover alongside the point of the specification.

Anyway, I've finished all 3 guides for the web technologies section so it's just a matter of posting them now. There's only the last 2 resources left to make on Pseudocode and OOP which coincidentally, are going to be the longest ones because there's a bit more technical stuff to them than with the other guides.  

Here's the link: HTML

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...