Sunday 18 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.3.4(a) CSS

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Here's resource #6 if my memory serves of my new revision series which covers CSS. As a said before in one of my other posts regarding these resources, as more past papers become available i'll update these to include more worked examples.

Anyways, remember to download and view these (and pretty much all my other resources that are presentations) on PowerPoint since they're not formatted correctly on Drive and some other apps.

Here's the link: CSS

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...