Saturday 6 January 2018

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 2.2.2

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Well, it's been a while since I made one of these, but summary presentation # 18 or 19 should I say (since I skipped section 2.2.1 for now) is finally here. I actually wanted to combine the two and make the summary presentation for the entire section 2.2 but then realised this part of the spec is so vague that it's near impossible to make a decent resource for it. 

Regardless, I somehow managed to make it so here it is. Hopefully, I'll have 2.2.1 done tomorrow InShaAllah.

Here's the link: 2.2.2 Computational methods

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...