Friday 5 January 2018

The First Post Of 2018...

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I was debating with myself all day what should today's post be about. Initially, I was going to release another summary presentation and then decided to do a post about my inspiration for my revision guide and THEN finally decided that this post should really about outlining my goals for this year. I'm just going to give out what I plan to do this year InShaAllah as a good old list:

  • For the nth time, FINISH MY SUMMARY PRESENTATION SERIES!!!
  • Finish version 5.0 of the Ultimate OCR A level Computer Science Dictionary
  • Release version 2.0 of my revision guide
  • Start a new revision poster series (more on that soon InShaAllah)
  • Write a textbook (yep, you read that correctly)
  • Begin making GCSE Computer Science resources
That's all that I can think of off the top of my head right now and I don't want to reveal too much as this stage so anyways.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...