Sunday 31 December 2017

The 100th & Final Post Of 2017...

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I can't believe I actually reached 100 posts this year considering I started late August and I missed some days out. Anyway, I wanted to make a post about the inspiration behind my revision guide but then decided for this last post (since it reaches the 100 benchmark), i'm just going to highlight my plans for 2018.

First off, I've decided I won't be posting everyday anymore. So from now on, i'm only going to post on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until I change my mind. I also have tons of ideas for more resources which I don't want to reveal yet but rest assured, they will come out soon InShaAllah.

What I can tell you is that i'm definitely looking to complete my long overdue summmary presentation series in January InShaAllah so keep an eye out for that. That's all for now, and as always... 

Hope this helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...