Sunday 28 January 2018

A Link To An OCR A Level Computer Science Memrise Course

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Haven't got anything for today since i'm still working on a few resources which are scheduled to be completed next week InShaAllah. I found this (what appears to be a fairly popular) Memrise course on the first page of Google's results for OCR A level Computer Science. No idea how it's there since my blog isn't on the first page #stay humble.

Anyway, as far as the resource itself is concerned, i'd say it's fairly decent especially considering it's a free resource but I do feel it has lots of waffle and misses out some essential content for the sake of oversimplification. 

Here's the link: Memrise Course

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Ayoub!

    Was just about to share today's post and found your comment.

    If you're interested in helping out, feel free to email me any resources you have found or made and I will share them for everyone to benefit InShaAllah.

    I have already shared both June 2017 AS papers on this blog here:

    http://themuslimcompsciblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/look-what-i-found.html

    Unfortunately, I couldn't find the mark schemes for them so if you have access to the June 2017 AS exam mark schemes then please email them to me.

    Also, I have tried looking for the June 2017 A level papers but I've had no luck so far. If you have Paper 1 then could you please send it to me so I can share that as well?

    my email: themuslimcompsci@gmail.com

    Jazakhallah Khair!

    ReplyDelete

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...