Saturday 27 January 2018

Idea For A New Revision Series...

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I don't have any resource to share today so I thought i'd let you guys know what my next revision series is going to be about. As far as the name is concerned, I think I'll call it An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life. 

It's a long name but it isn't final so I might change it but anyway, this series is going to focus on Appendix 5d-f. of the OCR A level Computer Science H046/H446 spec. I can't really say much more than that but I plan to release resources for each of the following InShaAllah:


  1. Little Man Computer Instruction Set (LMC)
  2. Pseudocode
  3. Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
  4. Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
  5. Structured Query Language (SQL)
  6. Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) 
  7. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
  8. JavaScript
  9. Boolean Algebra


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...