Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.1.3 Input, Output & Storage

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Section 1.1 of my new revision series is complete (I guess that means I should stop saying new now even though it only took me 3 days). In no more than 22 slides, you can learn about %15-20 of the A level spec - amazing huh? 

In case you're new, these summary presentations are offer more detail than my revision guide, but still deliver all the necessary content in a concise fashion with no waffling whatsoever.

Comparing this to my other revision series "The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary" which has 4 iterations so far, these 3 summary presentations covering section 1.1 actually have less slides in total than version 4.0 (the presentation version). The same content is covered in more detail in 22 slides whereas version 4.0 covers it in 37 slides in slightly less detail.

Don't get me wrong, both resources are invaluable (especially considering what's already out there) and I highly recommend you use both in conjunction with each other. I may make a version 5.0 with revised definitions but that's something for another post.

Anyway, what's next? Am I going to start section 2.1? Or am I going to go back to try and hit the 200 resources target? Or am I, if i'm feeling really ambitious, going to start another revision series? The short answer for now is none of the above. 

I'm actually taking a break now for the rest of October. Yep, you read that correctly. After all I am a student and I have other stuff to do. So, this is the last of me till November so use this and all the other resources on my blog wisely.

Here's the link: 1.1.3 Input, output and storage

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...