Tuesday 24 October 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.1.2 Types Of Processor

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

2 down, 23 to go. Yep, it's another summary presentation for today's resource. This one covers section 1.1.2 in just 3 slides. Just one more to go to cover the entire section 1.1 of the spec and then I may decide to stop for a while.

Anyway, this series is proving to be quite time consuming so I may go back to try and hit the 200 resources target or do something else.

Here's the link: 1.1.2 Types of processor

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...