Friday 3 November 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.2.1 Systems Software

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I'm back. A little later than I intended to but i'm back nonetheless. Anyway, let's not stand on ceremony here and get down to today's post. This is the first of 4 summary presentations for section 1.2 of the H046/H446 spec.

In only 13 slides (only 12 actually if you discount the title slide). This covers everything you need to know about section 1.2.1 in detail with absolute concision. Enjoy!

Here's the link: 1.2.1 Systems Software

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...