Monday 23 October 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.1.1 Structure & Function Of The Processor

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Yep, I went ahead and did it. I've started my summary presentation series despite not having reached 200 resources. I honestly couldn't wait a month or however long it would take to hit that target so I just started making my own resources.

This took quite a bit of time to make but I must say I'm happy with the final result. In only 10 slides (discounting the title slide of course), you can learn the entire section 1.1.1 InShaAllah. Sections 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 are shorter so I should be able to make them in this week InShaAllah.

In regards to the 200 resources target, I may have to put that on hold. I'm still going to try and hit it InShaAllah but I don't know when i'm going to start sharing resources for that. Anyway, here's the first of 25 summary presentations I plan to make which will map to the OCR specification InShaAllah.

As to when I hope to reach this target of 25, I honestly don't know. It could take a really long time because I want to do this right. Anyway, I've decided i'm going to stick with the name "The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science" because it's unique.

Here's the link: 1.1.1 Structure and function of the processor

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...