Saturday 21 October 2017

Here's A Taster Of The Resources I Plan To Make InShaAllah

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Missed yesterday's post because I was working on something more important. What might that be I hear you ask? Well, I've already begun to create the summary presentations I talked about in my last post because I honestly couldn't wait any longer.

I'm still going to reach the 200 resources target InShaAllah but I thought I might give myself a little head-start. Anyway, this series of resources is called... "The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science" (long title - I know but if i were to make an acronym it would be TMDYCSOALSC which is 10 times worse).

You may remember this post where I shared a presentation on computer architecture which basically covered most of things for spec point 1.1.1a. Well, it's actually this very presentation (along with other presentations if i'm completely honest) that initially inspired me to start this series.

Anyway, this is going to be a really long project that I don't know when i'll be able to finish. I have a lot more ideas but it's going to take a long time before i'll be able to implement them all.

Here's the link: The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science Taster

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...