Monday 9 October 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: 2 OOP Resources

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World! 


I think I can reach 200 a lot earlier than previously expected. After that I'll have more time to create my own resources. Anyway, resources # 162 and 163 take the form of 2 OOP resources (that's Object Oriented Programming for those of you who haven't come across this topic before).

These are also the first OOP resources I'm sharing on this blog somehow. After realising what topics were already covered in the big list, I have a better idea now of what topics are still unaccounted for. 

One resource is a PDF covering pretty much everything about OOP and the other's a presentation specifically on encapsulation. As far as the theoretical side goes, OOP (like any other topic) is quite easy to understand but when you get to the programming side, things can get a bit tricky.

In my opinion Procedural languages are easier to code than OOP but maybe that's because I'm a Python guy and I haven't really learnt an OOP language yet (apart from VB.NET but I don't really like that).

Here's the links:
Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...