Sunday 8 October 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: 2 A* Algorithm Presentations

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

After posting yesterday's big list, I had a bit of a revelation. I now have a clear plan on what I want to do with this blog and I know exactly how to do it. 

By (or before) the Christmas holidays I want to reach 200 resources on this blog that aren't made by me and from then on I will only post resources that I make. If you do the math, that gives me about 80 days to reach that target and we're already on resource #160 so I have to average a resource every 2 days.

I reckon I'll finish a lot earlier than that InShaAllah but anyway that's the plan from now on. So what happens next? Well, I want to (finally) make a website. I know I said before I didn't want to because it would take too much time and stuff but I feel after I've shared 200 resources on this blog, a website would be a better place to have them all on (let's face it, navigating on a blog can be a bit annoying at times).

I'll also make another big list when I've hit 200 resources InShaAllah. In terms of the resources I want to start creating, I have loads of ideas but I'm not going to share them right now - sorry. Besides, I still have to complete the revision guide that I haven't worked on for so long.

Anyway, let's not get too ahead of ourselves and start working towards more immediate goals. Today's resources are 2 A* algorithm presentations which obviously aren't for the OCR spec but are useful nonetheless (hey, that rhymed - sort of). Oh and they're both a bit complex mind you so don't worry too much if you don't get it at first.

Here's the links:



Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...