Tuesday 10 October 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: Bitwise Operators Presentation

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Resource # 165 is the first ever resource on Bitwise manipulation albeit a short one. Judging solely by the name, this may seem like a complicated topic but trust me, it's not.

Suffice to say this presentation doesn't go into all the stuff you need to know specifically for the OCR spec, but it does touch on some elements. Obviously this being a mathematical part of the spec, the only way to get good at it is to practice practice practice.

I still need to find resources for sections 1.3, 1.5, 2.1 and 2.2 of the spec so I'm hoping to get a couple for each before I hit 200. Anyways, the presentation is really short but make use of way you have. 

Here's the link: Bitwise Operators Presentation

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...