Friday 27 September 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #80 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

12-2pm Foundations of Computing 2 lecture

As the module name suggests, this is a follow up or sequel if you will, to last year’s Foundations of Computing (FC1) module. It started off pretty basic since it picked up exactly where FC1 ended; Turing machines.

Now that I think about it, most of the lecture was a recap of the content covered in the previous module with some new stuff that seemed pretty standard as well. Still, as introduction lectures go it wasn’t the worst, it just could’ve been more interesting.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...